Talk between Master and Disciple - I have lots more to achieve in life

Disciple : : I have lots more to achieve in life

Master : : What is achievement?

Master : : One day we will mix in the soil

Master : : this body is of no use

Master : : if we wear ten kg gold

Master : for how many years will we wear it

Master : : thirty years

Master : : than what

Disciple : : at least at that time I want be proud that I achieved what I dreamt

Master : : what do you dream

Disciple : : those are all material things

Master : : please be specific

Master : : Nothing is in our hands

Disciple : : so u can not leave it to god or others

Master : : We can even touch the sun in our dreams

Master : : God only gives us dream

Master : : we cannot get dream

Master : : without permission of god

Master : : its god who gives us dream

Master : : dreams are made by god

Disciple : : I don't know

Disciple : : may be

Master : : he creates them and gives it us

Master : : so that we remain busy

Disciple : : I don't care as far as one has it

Master : : we should only search for our soul

Master : : nothing else

Master : : soul is important

Master : : search where your soul is

Master : : don't run after dreams

Disciple : : I am not

Disciple : : I will never

Master : : there is nothing called dream

Master : : dreams are always dream

Disciple : : but when my life ends

Master : : life does not end

Master : : body ends

Master : : life always goes on

Disciple : : I want to die with the satisfaction that I did my best

Master : : age of life is million and millions of years

Master : : only this body end

Master : : soul do not end

Disciple : : anyways............

Master : : you should learn meditation

Master : : view things like objects

Disciple : : I am trying to......

Master : : Things only happens which god wants to happen

Master : : you or I cannot make difference

Master : : Cyclones like 'Rita' can play havoc

Master : : in most powerful country

Master : : building like world trade centre fall down

Disciple : : too true to deny

Master : : God does every thing

Disciple : : but if you don't put in your efforts you can't get anything

Disciple : : that is also one of the god's plans

Disciple : : isn't it?

Master : : Don’t run after things

Master : : let good things automatically come to you

Master : : Never to run after money

Master : : let money come after you

Disciple : : talk about the people who were borne with nothing and are on top now

Master : : there is no top

Master : : what is top

Disciple : : nobody is running behind anything

Master : : every body has different definition of top

Master : : for mother Teresa its help

Master : : for somebody else its money

Master : : for children it is toys

Master : : for some it is food

Master : : what is top

Disciple : : it's diff for all

Master : : for a person who does not have leg walking km is top

Master : : WHAT IS TOP

Disciple : : well- whatever makes them happy or satisfied

Disciple : : is the top

Master : : WHAT IS TOP

Master : : What makes you happy

Disciple : : little things of life

Master : : What little things

Disciple : : getting good grades in my study

Disciple : : getting good pay

Master : : That’s it

Master : : good

Disciple : : that much enough money to live good life

Master : : correct

Disciple : : make my spouse and son happy

Master : : correct

Disciple : : are those too difficult?

Disciple : : to love somebody- to help somebody

Master : : who is some body

Master : : who are you to help and what is help

Disciple : : I am a normal person- with an average capacity to think

Disciple : : nobody

Master : : you are god

Master : : and everything is god

Master : : we are nothing to help

Disciple : : no I can not change things

Master : : everything is god

Master : : that’s all

Master : : we don’t love or help somebody

Disciple : : which god can

Disciple : : so I am not

Disciple : : a god

Master : : things happen as it has to happen

Disciple : : well......

Disciple : : no end to all this...............

Disciple : : life will go on

Master : : expansion

Master : : universe is expanding

Master : : things are expanding

Master : : things are growing

Master : : we can’t stop them grow

Master : : what is normal life

Master : : Thing which are normal to you may be abnormal to others

Master : : BREATHE

Master : : SOUL

Master : : NOTHING ELSE

Disciple : : we are living with people and surrounded by them

Master : : ALL THOSE SMALL THINGS WONT AFFECT YOU

Disciple : : I have accepted the fact

Master : : That’s good

Disciple : : I don't let anybody hurt me anymore

Master : : good

Disciple : : that's thinking

Disciple : : accept the good things

Disciple : : leave the bad things for others who want to get into

Disciple : : I am happy I told you what was within me for so many days

Disciple : : I am relieved

Master : : good

Disciple : : forever