Why are Yogis impossible to find?

Even though Yoga is very good for individual development, my personal experience is that, it is impossible to find a friend or relative devoted to Yoga.

I have hundreds of relatives and friends but nobody is interested in Yoga.

I feel people interested in Yoga like me are not even minority, but almost non-existent.

Here Yoga includes Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharan, Dhyana, Samadhi.

How do I fulfil my urge to enjoy Yoga?

1. By being in the state of Yoga as much time as possible

2. Follow intent.com

3. Through my blog

4. Go outdoors and do Yoga in group. ( People who attend group Yoga are not those who enjoy yoga, but are those, who suffer from some disease and attend to Yoga to cure themselves)

Lord, how do I find Live people face to face who enjoy Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation.